Due to continued growth, we are currently accepting applications for a full-time junior software developer. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of development experience with C#, Visual Studio and SQL Server using modern web and desktop technologies. We are looking for a qualified, highly-motivated individual that enjoys being a part of a team, creative problem-solving and developing new applications.
This is the perfect position to advance yourself from a mid-level junior to a senior developer.
Please do not apply if you do not have 2-3 years of the listed experience.
- Write code for new and existing software products, participate in code reviews, software design and development process
- Develop custom applications for clients
- Identify and debug source cause of issues
- Provide issue resolution through configuration or code changes
- Perform or support product installations, upgrades and updates
Necessary Skills and Qualifications
- 2 – 3 years of development experience with:
- C#, ASP.Net, WinForms, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core and .Net Framework.
- Developing and consuming web APIs using C# and ASP.Net
- Database development using MS SQL, Linq and Entity Framework.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows Server (2008 and higher). Including: IIS, PowerShell, Command Prompt and batch file scripting (desired not required)
- Experience with Git repositories and JIRA (desired not required)
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with extreme attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to individual and organizational success
- Excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills with end-users/clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to learn new things and continuously drive process improvement
If this sounds like you, send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the subject line “Re: Junior Developer opportunity”.